Manual vertical panel saw to cut and groove aluminium composite panels
monobloc structure, rigid and stable, with at most small size allows to dissect very large panels in a minimal space.
For over fifty years we build vertical panel saws. This experience has enabled us to design a kind of simple and practical to use panel saw, at a very affordable price.
Steel upper guide hardened and rectified that allows the machine to always work as a team, saw unit covered with sound-absorbing material to minimize noise and vibration,
in an adjustable steel base at each point and accurate testing during the various processing stages give the certainty our customers to buy cars practical, economical and reliable technology.
Equivalent continuous acoustic pressure level average 72.0 +/- 2dBA (work in progress).
Full machine of the following accessories:
- Series mobile frame
- N. 2 retractable aluminium and plastic retractable intermediate supports
- N. 2 measuring stops for vertical cuts
- N. 1 horizontal cut repeater
- N. 3 metric rods on the beam for horizontal cuts
- Engraver group with protected strap complete with conical blade
- Drive with center and bottom metric rod for vertical cuts
- Retractable rollers for panel scrolling
- Extension of retractable tipper intermediate support (All machine)
*Shown values may vary depending on the configuration of the machine.
No related machinery.
MODEL: KGS/GMC 4-ALU M