Front planes number:
Horizontal Panel Saw
With its construction and standard configuration, the largest saw from the kappa automatic series, meets the requirements of the most important factors of modern production:
The automatic cutting height adjustment for the optimum saw blade entry angle and maximum saw carriage movement smoothness ensures a high-end edge finish.
The dual measuring system guarantees maximum repeatability.
The pressure bar opens in relation to the height of the material, reducing the time required to move the material and hence ensuring maximum productivity and the shortest cutting cycles.
An ever increasing factor in production are the energy costs. Our “Green Line package” with its controlled extraction gates and direct control of the motors can reduce energy consumption by up to 30%.
One of the lowest operating noise levels, helps the environment and protects the health of the operator.
Solid steel clamps, pneumatically controlled, guarantee a safe and damage-free clamping of panel stacks (opening height 90 mm) and individual small panels.
... FORMAT-4 Premium machines for premium requirements
- Constantly high performance in industrial continuous operation
- Customer specific optimised production solutions
- Solid design with premium components
- Many variations of specification packages with high-tech solutions
- Complete engineering precision
- Premium user comfort
- Award winning design
- Quality and precision from Austria
- Uncompromised productivity
- Perfect service package before, during and after the purchase
- CE + GS dust certified
- Automation solutions
- Software and machines from a single supplier
- Tailor made financing solutions
Front planes number
Air curtain plans
*Shown values may vary depending on the configuration of the machine.
BRAND: FELDER - FORMAT4
MODEL: kappa automatic 100