Cutting-off, defecting, optimising machine for wooden bars
Automatic cutting-off cycle.
Possibilità of selecting many typologies in order to optimise (.min waste, max length...).
Defect reading and self measurement of piece length
Returning of cut-off pieces to the operator with storage under the loader top
Touch screen monitor with dedicated software
Possibility of loading distinct for office ink-jet print or label marker
- Down 3-speed blade for cutting aluminum,louvers of shutters
- Blade Ø 350/400 mm
- Maximum section cutting 150x100 mm
- Wood floor support 6000 mm
- Automatic loader for louvers maximum length 5000 mm
- N. 1 suction duct Ø 60 mm
- N. 1 blade motor 3 kW (hp 4)
- N. 1 Brushlless motor for clampe 750 w
- Down 3-speed blade for cutting aluminum
- Pushing system with pneumatic nipper and back scraps ejector with Brushless motor
- Reading with the defects observed bt optical fluorescent crayons
- System for back offload of luvers, styles or treansom scraps
- Return mat for pieces to operator and cutted storage under the support plane of wooden bars
- Monitor touch screen with PLC exit, parallel for printer, net
- Dedicated software
*Shown values may vary depending on the configuration of the machine.