Pipeline port diameter:
Clean Air Dust Extractor
Clean air for a healthy workshop
The fact that there is wood dust in workshops is clear and it has also been well known for some time that the dust is classified as a health hazard, but it is only recently that dust extraction in this industry has become a real talking point. An EU legislation soon to come into force will allow companies that have an air filter requirement of up to 8000 m³/h (previously 6000 m³/h) to be able to use wood dust tested clean air dust extractors, saving the expensive investment of an externally positioned extractor. However, in addition to the numerous rules and regulations, one thing is also absolutely clear: Working in a dust free environment is not only healthier but also offers numerous opportunities to reduce costs and increase energy efficiency in woodworking companies. A tailor-made extraction solution is simply essential for a “healthy workshop”.
Felder offers air filters, clean air extractors and filtration systems for efficient chip extraction and air cleaning. Mobile, stationary or for space saving wall mounting – we have the right extraction solution for every requirement.
... Your decision for Felder, a risk-free decision
- The right machine for every budget
- Complete reliability in professional use
- Tailor made machine solutions
- High quality cast iron machine table and aggregates
- Innovative detail solutions derived from 60 years of experience – already included in the standard configuration
- First class manufacturing and finishing standards
- Intuitive application concepts
- Modern, distinct design
- Quality and precision from Austria
- Powerful and efficient
- Complete package: Comprehensive service support
- CE + GS dust certified
Pipeline port diameter
Fire protection equipment
*Shown values may vary depending on the configuration of the machine.
MODEL: RL 350